Friday, March 02, 2007

Home for the weekend


I am getting ready to go home for the weekend. I spend every other weekend here at school and it stinks because first off the only thing in Athens is a CVS and a Ginos and also I don't have a car to go to Princeton where there are things to do. So I am really excited to go home and see everyone especially the girls. I already told mom on Monday that I want to go to Rio, our favorite Mexican restaurant, this weekend. I also get to see Dad which is good because the last weekend I was home he worked all weekend. Here is a picture of him and Maddie during the Chiefs playoff game I meant to put it on earlier but forgot. I found Maddies outfit at Gabe's and just had to get it for her. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Allie said...

I totally understand what you mean with not having anything to do at school. Spunds like you have just as much as we do, we have a Wal-Mart and thats about it.

shadylady said...

Maddie looks like a cutie. But that dad of yours...well, sisters don't have to say nice things about their brothers even when we are old, do we? Just kidding! It's a good picture all around!

jenny said...

love the pic. love ya