Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring Break

Well my roomate and I just moved into a new room last night. It is a triple but just the two of us are staying in it and paying extra. We have so much more room but we don't really get to enjoy for another week, not that I am complaining. Spring Break has finally arrived. I am not doing anything special just hanging around. Maddie turned one today and we are having her a party on Sunday but so far that is the only plan I have. Of course I have homework because my teachers like to give tests after break. I know I won't do a whole lot but I will still take the books home just in case, lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend and that it is starting to warm up wherever you are!

2 comments:

shadylady said...

With those books at home, you can learn by osmosis. It's a proven fact. I did it quite frequently!

ggranny36 said...

I like thoses pictures too. Maddie looks so cute. I need pictures of her for my wall. Infant ones and ones now. She has to be a Chiefs fan if her grandpa has any say. Looks like he does.