Thursday, August 23, 2007

So Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but with summer and getting ready for school I have been really busy. This first week of school has been really stressful and trying but its almost over thank goodness. I can't believe I am twenty. When Allie wished me a happy birthday on facebook it brought back memories of the last time we were all together. I was so mad that Chris and Allie tuned 8 before I did, lol. Also when I was young I used to think no one had birthdays in August but now it seems there are lots of August babies. Callie starts Kindergarten monday, on her birthday, I can't believe she is 5. I hope everyone is doing well and I really will try to blog more.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I know when I turned 20 I couldn't believe it either, and the same thing about Chris being older than me too! haha! I hope school goes well for you this year, I don't go start until after labor day. Boo!