Thursday, August 30, 2007


Almost another week over and a three day weekend YAY! Mom, Andrew, my aunt Connie, and I are heading to North Carolina to visit some relatives and then back to Virginia to go to the natural bridge. Only problem: I have lost my camera, not good. It's going to be good to get away for a little while. The four of us are always taking little trips, we usually take one at the beginning of summer but this year too many things happened so we have decided to go over labor day weekend. Here is a picture of Andrew, Connie, and me at Grandfather Mountain from June 2006. We spent a couple of days in Ashville and traveling along the Blue Ridge Highway.

1 comment:

Golda said...

Jeremy really wants to driving the Blue Ridge Highway sometime. He just bought a new motorcycle so he keeps talking about taking a trip on it somewhere north.