Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TV

So guess what? It's TV week. All the regular prime time shows are starting again. Have I mentioned I have an addiction to TV, just a little one, Okay I guess if you have over 10 regular shows each week that you watch that is a big addiction. But hey if I can do all my homework and still make time for that much TV that's pretty good. School is going but not fast enough. In a couple of weeks there will be fall break and I am going to the So You Think You Can Dance concert which I am very excited about. Although I don't think my sister is because I am dragging her along, lol. Not much has been going on here at Concord but that could be because it is Concord where they allocate money for a new building, that may I add was started before I came here and is just now being finished, but not for the furniture for the building therefore no classes can be held in it. Well House is coming on tonight so I better go do some homework so I can watch.

4 comments:

ggranny36 said...

Since you can do your work and still make A's and watch so much TV it does not matter. I watch a lot too. But Papa loves movies and loves going to the movies. Then eatting popcorn. He had to stop eatting candy. We watch a movie on TV almost every night and that is hard to do. There aren't too many we want to watch. I don't like seeing ones too soon after seeing them. But he does not care that much. Love you.

shadylady said...

Don't you just love the way you can catch many prime-time shows streamed online these days! Now if two shows conflict you can watch anytime!

Melissa said...

I don't watch much tv. My favorites (sad but true) are watching/listening to the Today Show in the mornings as I get ready for work for about 20-30 minutes, and ER. I'm happy that ER is still on. It's one of the few shows I try to watch. I'm working full time and taking three classes at K-State which they consider to be 3/4 time student, so I'm too busy for tv, although sometimes I have it on just to drown out the noise from my kids when I study. :)

Melissa said...

BTW, people are starting to say we look alike. :)