Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Easter

Well right now I am waiting for midnight so that I can register for my fall classes online. I can't wait for tomorrow because I am going home. Now I did go home last weekend but I had so much homework that I didn't get to see anyone. This weekend, even though I have to work, I am still so excited because I get to hang out with the family. Mom and Andrew are going to New York City this week for spring break, I so wish I could go but no I have to go to school. I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

1 comment:

ggranny36 said...

Hope your weekend was great. What classes will you be taking next fall. Did you spent Easter with Jennifer and girls, Connie and Mommaw? That would have been fun. Brenda and Lester came over and watched the Master's golf. Papa worked until 5:00. Then we all had dinner. New York we have not been there since we moved from NJ in 1964. Hope she writes on her blog about the trip. Hope you all can come visit us sometime. Love