Thursday, April 19, 2007

So what took place at Virginia Tech on Monday really hits home here at Concord. We are only about an hour away from Tech and many of us have friends there and some of our professors used to teach there. Just keep the whole Blacksburg community in your prayers. Mom and Andrew got back from New York on Friday and Andrew is already ready to go back. I can't wait to go home this weekend. I get to see the girls and it is going to be warm which is exciting considering that we had about two inches of snow on Sunday. I hope everyone is doing well, I only have three and a half weeks left of school YAY!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I didn't realize you were that close. Hope all is well with you.

Allie said...

I didn't know how close you were either. Good luck on your finals in a couple weeks!!! Mine are next week.